Too complicated for me, I want to cancel my subscription

Options
alexisjstein
alexisjstein
Community Member

Don’t have my key, was unable to get it at the time it was sent, didnt understand, I’m a dinosaur and now it is just too complicated to figure out what I need to do to get my “secret Key”. I want to cancel my subscription. I only use an iPad and I don’t know if it works with your system. I have too many questions and need a live person to walk me through. Please just cancel my subscription and refund my money. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Too complicated for me, I want to cancel my subscription

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @alexisjstein,

I'm really sorry to hear you had trouble getting started. Because this is a public forum we're unable to look up or make changes to anyone's account based on requests here, but we'd be happy to help via email: support@1password.com.

If you subscribed through Apple, you can take care of this yourself directly with Apple, even if you don't have your Secret Key. Apple offers instructions on this here:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If at any point you change your mind and would like our help getting 1Password working for you please feel free to email us at the address above.

Thanks!

Ben

• alexisjstein
    alexisjstein
    Community Member
    Options

What do I need to do to cancel my subscription if I am on the trial membership period? Thank u Ben

• Ben
    Options

If you are subscribed through Apple you'd need to follow the instructions I linked above. If you subscribed directly through us, but do not know your Secret Key, you'd need to email in to support@1password.com. Thanks!

Ben

• alexisjstein
    alexisjstein
    Community Member
    Options

Ben, “support@1password.com” was rejected as a valid email address. Please who do I need to talk to to Cancel my Subscription before the free trial is completed. I am one week into my free trial and this is too frustrating for a 76 yr old who is not computer literate and is a dinosaur and only uses an iPad. Just tell me who to contact before they start billing me for a subscription that is not usable for me. I do not want this program and I want to cancel this subscription ASAP. Thank you for helping me in advance. If you cant help me just give me the info to contact your billing department OR whoever handles this type of concern. Again, thank you.

• Ben
    Options

@alexisjstein

support@1password.com is the correct email address, and those are the folks who handle these requests... please make sure you've typed it correctly.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.