1Password not updating to latest version

Options
vapre
vapre
Community Member

My Mac 1password local app (see 7.3.2 [Italian] - 1P Store) does not update to the latest version, which according to the changelog should be 7.4.1 (https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/OPM7). Clicking on "check for updates" warns me that the latest version is already installed, but it is not. Any help?

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.15.2
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@vapre - I'm sorry for the trouble. Can you please Quit 1Password 7 completely by typing ^⌥⌘Q (or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu), then delete the 1Password 7 app itself? Don't worry, this won't affect your 1Password data, which is stored in your ~/Library folder. Also, don't use any app cleaners or uninstallers to delete 1Password, as these programs can remove more data than we want them to. Just drag the 1Password app from your Applications folder to your Mac's Trash, then empty the Trash and restart your Mac. After your Mac restarts, open the Mac App Store and re-download/install 1Password. This should give you the correct current version (7.4.1).

This discussion has been closed.