Problem moving form 1Password6 to 7 on mac

Options
lcohen272
lcohen272
Community Member

Was using 1Password 6 on Mac. Had purchased from Apple iTunes store. Wanted to upgrade to 1Password7. Went through instructions and successfully removed 1Password 6. Went to agilebits.com and downloaded and installed 1Password 7. I thought I clicked on one free month, but was never asked for credit card. Now when I click on the mini-application in Firefox, it gives me a welcome box. If I click subscribe today or "need a license" it asks for my email and then tells me I have an account. If I click sign in, it brings up a box to either "scan setup code" or "Enter account details manually". If I try to enter details, I don't have the needed information. I am effectively blocked out. What do I need to do?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lcohen272 - I'm sorry for the trouble. From just your description, if you're getting the message that you already have a 1Password account, then it sounds as if you may have created a 30-day trial account at some point in the past. We only allow one individual 1Password account for each email address, which might be why you're unable to use your email account to register for a(nother) 1Password account now from the same email address. For privacy and security reasons we don't discuss the details of users' 1password.com accounts here in this public forum. Please reach out to support@1password.com and include a link to this thread.

This discussion has been closed.