When is TouchID for 1PasswordX planned release?

Hi,

I know this feature is available in the beta channel. However, in my organization I'd prefer most people to be on the stable version.

Do you have a due date for when the 1PasswordX extension will support TouchID?

A couple more questions too:

• Will you support opening the 1PasswordX popup using a keyboard shortcut?
  • Will you support unlocking multiple accounts with different master passwords at once?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @cdambo. :smile: Our founder Dave explained recently why this hasn't yet left the beta channel. I'd recommend reading his thoughts here.

Regarding your other questions, 1Password X has supported being opened via keyboard shortcut since day one. Command-Shift-X is the default in Chrome, and Command-. in Firefox. With Desktop App Integration, you can also use the 1Password for Mac keyboard shortcut to bring up 1Password mini, and you can fill with 1Password X directly from there. And yes, with Desktop App Integration, you add the same accounts to both 1Password X and 1Password for Mac and unlocking one app will unlock the other, same passwords or not. :smile:

Let us know if you have further questions!

• cdambo
    cdambo
    Community Member

Thanks @ag_michaelc :)

You brought up the desktop app integration - that's available in the 1Password X beta channel, correct? How about the desktop app, does it need to be in beta version as well?

• You're welcome. :smile:

Yes, Desktop App Integration requires both apps be on the beta channel.

• cdambo
    cdambo
    Community Member

Thanks again @ag_michaelc! 🙂

This discussion has been closed.