Download link for extension 4.7.4.90?

Hello,
I have been happily using 1Password 4.6.2.626 for years along with extension 4.7.4.90 on Firefox.

After permitting Firefox to "refresh" itself, all of my add-ons disappeared. I managed to restore them except for 1Password because I am unable to locate this extension download link.

Any insight would be very appreciated.

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @quexpress,

I moved our discussion to 1Password 4 legacy category, I hope you don't mind. :)

There is only one 1Password companion extension for Firefox and it is available for download on our website. Here is a direct link:

Companion extension for Firefox

To get it to work, please make sure to do the following:

1) Make sure that you have only 1Password 4 installed.
    2) Close Firefox.
    3) Go to 1Password 4 > Help > Advanced and make sure that you have Native Messaging enabled there.
    4) Go to 1Password 4 > Help > Restart 1Password Helper.
    5) Launch Firefox and check how it works.

Additionally, please note that 1Password 4 is outdated and there is a new version available – 1Password 7 for Windows. I would recommend you to take a look at the possible upgrade options. :) If you have any questions, we are always here for you. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• quexpress
    quexpress
    Community Member

Thanks for the quick reply Steve. It is very appreciated.
    The xpi file for extension 4.7.4.9.0 was in my old Firefox profile. I was therefore able to drag it to an open Firefox window and ... it installed successfully. It now functions as it always has.
    Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 8-)

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@quexpress: You are very welcome! :) I am glad to hear you are all set now.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime, we are always ready to help you with all things 1Password.

Happy Holidays! :)

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.