Family member account is frozen

Plessmann
Plessmann
Community Member

Hi,

A while ago a got an invitation code to share which I gave to my girlfriend, then I decided to change my account to family and i added her to my family. A month ago her account got frozen and asks for her to subscribe, how can I fix this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Plessmann

Off-hand, it sounds like she created a new account instead of joining yours. I would check and ensure you are both signed into the correct account. It also sounds like your devices are ok, and you should focus on hers? Have you checked your account to ensure she accepted the invitation? That would be my first place to start. Then I would make sure you confirmed that invitation.

If we need to answer account-specific questions, please be aware that we only answer those via our ticket system. In which case, I would recommend reaching out via https://support.1password.com/contact-us/ and select the email option. Please make sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

• Plessmann
    Plessmann
    Community Member

Hey @ag_tommy

Thanks for your speedy response. Via Twitter, I got a ticket created. When the solution is found, i will post the cause here :)

• :) :+1: Happy Holidays

This discussion has been closed.