AllBookmarks sync

I have an iMac, Macbook and iPhone........ Does AllBookmarks sync across all devices? Thanks.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Development of AllBookmarks ceased over a year ago. We have considered bringing him back in the future, unfortunately I have nothing new to report at this time. We don't normally pre-announce products or features (even "returning" ones). Please keep an eye on our blog for news and updates. All I can say for now is that AllBookmarks is on an indefinite vacation. He has not even purchased a return ticket yet. [/font] :)

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm sorry I don't have a better answer, but we have been focusing our resources on 1Password and have not have time to work on a free app on the side as well.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The 1Password browser extensions are pretty powerful and can do pretty much everything AllBookmarks could and more. It was a great little free app, but we just didn't have the time to maintain it.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For now, consider using the Option-Command-\ keyboard shortcut in your browser to open the 1Password extension, from there you can just start typing to search, use the arrow keys if you need to, and press Return to go to a site.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]​Similarly, the [/font]1Password mobile apps have a built-in browser for one-tap Go & Fill.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I hope that helps. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.[/font]
This discussion has been closed.