When I open the 1Password X firefox extension there are no items in my vault (!) However they appear correctly if I visit my.1password.com and in the Chrome extension. See screenshot for details.
I think this might have occurred because my computer ran out of space and the local database that the firefox extension uses to store the vault has become corrupted. I have tried reinstalling the extension and I have also tried removing the files that I think the extension stores data in (requiring me to log in again). Neither have worked unfortunately.
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.17.0
OS Version: CentOS 7
Sync Type: via 1Password.com