Lost all 1 password data!!!!!!!!

Options
raplot
raplot
Community Member
edited December 2019 in Lounge

Our family had two separate 1pw accounts, one of which we were not using but still being billed for. The unused account was listed under [personal information removed; this is a public forum] with a separate and unique secret key and master password. Our family was exclusively using the second account set up in 2017 by my husband at [personal information removed; this is a public forum] with its own unique master password and secret key. A few days ago I was advised by the company that the billing info was not correct for the [personal information removed; this is a public forum] account. I logged in to this account (different from our main [personal information removed; this is a public forum] account) and since everything was on this main account and we were no longer using the previous ruthann.plotkin account, I proceeded to delete this unused account. As of this morning, none of the pw data on the main account is available. We desperately need this password data and never asked that the main account information be deleted. I have been working with Alexander Pierpoint on this issue but have not heard back from him. I would really appreciate a phone call to walk through the solution in person on the phone and can be reached at [personal information removed; this is a public forum]. Please help me to restore our data!
Thanks so much!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac catalina
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Restore password data

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @raplot

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble experienced after deleting your account. I was able to locate your email conversation with our team. The last message in the thread was a request from Laura to email us from the correct email address. We have not received that email. As soon as you complete that request from Laura we can proceed, but we'll need to handle this issue via email, rather than on this public forum. Thanks!

Ben

ref: CMH-74291-744

• raplot
    raplot
    Community Member
    Options

This email was sent two days ago and we are still waiting. Our case has been sent to an expert in the UK.....please, we just want our data back!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2019
    Options

Hi @raplot!

I noticed that Laura has been helping you with this issue today. Let's continue the conversation there, so we don't share personal information on a public forum.

Thank you!

ref: HWR-26496-378

This discussion has been closed.