cant use google extension after master password change

I set up 1pass W10 app on number one laptop, and later installed app on w10 #2. I changed the master password on #2 which recognizes in the app it as dose #1. the password for the web has changed appropriately as has my ipad app.

Neither google extensions on both machines wont recognize the new master password and will not open although I can easily log into the app with the new password. the vault on #2 has a flag on it. Does this mean it is primary? This is very frustrating and makes me wonder if this product will suit my needs

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: 1.170
OS Version: w10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey there @fcpiii — Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear you ran into some trouble signing in to 1Password X after changing your Master Password. You should've received a little banner notification in the corner of the browser letting you know 1Password X requires re-authentication for that account — I've missed that notification myself in the past. Once your account credentials change (Master Password, Secret Key, domain, email), that account needs to be authenticated again in 1Password X. You can do so by signing in to that account on my.1Password.com in the browser you're using 1Password X in.

This discussion has been closed.