Different vaults between windows app and browser plugin

Options

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a way to force a sync on the firefox broser extension as I am seeing different shared vaults when I look at my desktop app when compared to my browser which is missing some.

Thanks,

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: 1.17.0
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @ttrill1 ,
    You might have some differences between login items, but you should not see differences of entire vaults missing. Please right click the 1Password X icon on the top right side of your browser and select "Settings", then scroll to the bottom and see in the accounts settings that all of your vaults are enabled.

If you have more than one 1Password.com account, make sure all accounts are actually added to 1Password X.

• ttrill1
    ttrill1
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Yaron,

All of my vaults are enabled that can be, The vaults that I am missing are also missing from the list so I am not able to enable them to gain access.

I only have one 1password account

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @ttrill1 ,
    The only other explanation I can think of is that these are local vaults that or stored in your 1Password 7 desktop app and are not a part of your account.

You can check if that is the case by:
    1. Opening and unlocking the 1Password 7 desktop app.
    2. Click the name of the vault you are currently on in the top left side of the app (right under the menu) to reveal the list of vaults you have.
    3. You will see a list that shows the vaults under your account, and at the bottom if there are local vaults, there will be a section called "On This PC" and a list of vaults under it.

If you do have local vaults, we will need to migrate them over to your account so that you will have access to them via 1Password X.

• ttrill1
    ttrill1
    Community Member
    Options

HI Yaron,

None of the vaults in question are local vaults

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @ttrill1 , sorry for the delayed response and hope you're having a great weekend :)

If this is indeed a syncing issue, perhaps it is best if we remove 1Password X from your browser so its cache and settings will be cleared, then reinstall it and see if your vaults then show up properly in it. Care to give that a try?

This discussion has been closed.