Feature request: 2FA Category

zelig2
zelig2
Community Member

It would be great if you have any one-time passwords set up in 1Password to create a new category for these. The difference is that the view of the items in that category would show all the one-time passwords at once. Then it would replicate most traditional 2FA applications. I've tagged all my logins that have one-time passwords as 2FA but it would be helpful to see all the one-time passwords at once.

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @zelig2

Thanks for writing in with the suggestion.

I've tagged all my logins that have one-time passwords as 2FA but it would be helpful to see all the one-time passwords at once.

Could you please elaborate on this? How would you suggest such a category be functionally different than having all of the items tagged? I do the same as you currently do, and by opening that tag I see all of the items I have that have 2FA on them in one spot.

Please let me know. Thanks!

Ben

• zelig2
    zelig2
    Community Member

Sure thing. When I pull up the items with the 2FA tag I see an alphabetical list with all the accounts along with the username under each item. For the 2FA list I would rather see the one-time passwords than the username (and if possible remove the first letter marker as it takes up valuable list length). Here's what would be nice to see:

• Gotcha. Thanks for mocking that up, @zelig2. :) I can't make any promises but I'll pass the thought along to our design and development teams.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.