To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

how to merge multiple accounts and upgrade to a membership

Options
ckittels
ckittels
Community Member

I have an active single license and my husband has an inactive account. I need to merge the accounts AND upgrade to a membership.

1Password Version: 1password 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @ckittels! I'd be glad to help you make the move to a 1password.com membership. If it's you and your husband, I'm guessing you both would like to have some personal passwords (such as each person's separate email address credentials, Facebook, etc), as well as some that you share in common (bank logins, etc). If so, I'd recommend 1Password Families for you. You can sign up for it, which will make you the Family Organizer. Then, use these instructions to migrate your data from your current standalone vault(s) to your new 1password.com account. Next, invite your husband to join you, and finally, make your husband a Family Organizer, too, so that you can each help the other if one of you forgets their Master Password or loses their Secret Key. Let us know how you get on! :)

This discussion has been closed.