To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgrade to Families Subscription from Apple Individual Plan

Options
LeviG
LeviG
Community Member

I have cancelled my 1Pass Apple subscription and would like to upgrade to the families plan. When I log in and view billing it seems to stay stuck as managed through the app store. It also says my subscription is still active which seems odd after cancelling. If you could give me a hand getting this sorted I'd greatly appreciate it, my wife is currently in the password dark ages, it pains me to see her forget her passwords constantly 😂.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @LeviG! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message! :)

• LeviG
    LeviG
    Community Member
    Options

I've emailed and posted, can you provide a link to a ticketing portal or are tickets opened by email only?

• Ben
    Ben
    edited January 2020
    Options

@LeviG

Our email based ticketing system doesn't have a publicly accessible web interface. The customer side of the interaction is handled by email. When you emailed support+forum@agilebits.com you should've gotten an auto-response from the system with a support ID. Did you not get that reply? If not, could you please double check the address you addressed the email to?

The support ID for your case should be [#UQI-56867-674]. Our billing team has received it, and will be in touch via email as soon as possible to address the situation for you.

Ben

ref: UQI-56867-674

This discussion has been closed.