I have several websites in my vault but when I try to sign in to them thru 1Password I am asked for

Options

I enrolled in 1Password yesterday and entered about 20 websites in the system with my userid and password. For awhile I was able to access these websites thru the items in my Vault. After unsuccessfully attempting to make these passwords stronger through the system, I am no longer able to access these websites through the 1Password system without having to renter the website userid and passwords.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have several websites in my vault but am unable to access them thru 1Password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bferrari89! Welcome to the forum!

I am no longer able to access these websites through the 1Password system without having to renter the website userid and passwords.

Can you please clarify what you mean by this? What happens exactly when you try to use 1Password to login to these websites?

• bferrari89
    bferrari89
    Community Member
    Options

When I click on the website in my 1Password vault, I am asked to enter a website usersid and password even though the Vault item indicates a password already there.

• Hey @bferrari89. You say you are asked for those pieces of information — asked where/how? What is the exact message you are seeing? What steps are you taking to autofill using 1Password exactly? Something seems off here, and the better we understand where things are breaking down, the better we can point you in the right direction moving forward. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.