To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Duplicates / multiple vaults?

This discussion was created from comments split from: Migration from 1Pswd6 to Membership - Duplicate Vaults?.

Comments

• ronholledge
    ronholledge
    Community Member

This may be my answer to 18 months of misary

• @ronholledge

If not, please feel free to start a new thread explaining the difficulty you're having. We'd be happy to help. :)

Ben

• ronholledge
    ronholledge
    Community Member

I am not sure if I have more than one vault. I only want one vault but I do not know which If I have more than one which one I am using and how to merge and get rid of the surplus vault. Please help

• @ronholledge

To avoid derailing the original thread starter's thread I've split your comments into their own thread so that we can give each of you the individual attention you deserve. :) We'd be happy to check if you have multiple vaults, which could very well be causing a problem with duplicates. To facilitate that I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices (whatever devices you have 1Password on):

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com. If you have a 1Password.com membership account please be sure to send any emails to us from the email address associated with your membership.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/110365/duplicates-multiple-vaults
    • Your forum username: ronholledge

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.