To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Where is 1Password.com login?

To login to upgrade from individual to family account?

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: 7.4.1
OS Version: 10.15.2
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:where is the signing page to log into 1Password.com up upgrade account?

Comments

• Hi @Bern Shanfield

If you currently have a 1Password subscription membership your credentials for 1Password.com should be in your Private vault in 1Password. :)

Ben

• Bern Shanfield
    Bern Shanfield
    Community Member

That is a good answer to the question “Where are my credentials?” and an bad answer to the question I asked which was in the subject line. I’ll repeat it here for clarity “Where is 1Password.com login?”

In other words, when I go to the URL “1Password.com” where is the button to press to bring up a dialogue box where I can enter my username and password to sign into my 1Password account?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2020

@Bern Shanfield:

There is a button named Sign In on the 1Password.com home page:

• Bern Shanfield
    Bern Shanfield
    Community Member

Not for me.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Bern Shanfield:

This is the direct link for you: https://start.1password.com/signin

• Bern Shanfield
    Bern Shanfield
    Community Member

That's nice and misses my point.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Bern Shanfield:

How so? That's the login page for 1Password.com. Can you please be clearer in what you are looking for so we can help you?

• Bern Shanfield
    Bern Shanfield
    Community Member

I went to upgrade my account from individual to family and found this:

The instruction in part is to "...Sign in to (should be one word I believe) your account on 1Password.com..."

Well, given I when to 1Password.com and didn't see a way to sign into my account it occurred to me that the instruction is inaccurate and needs to be updated.

Further, given you are giving me a different URL, it strengthens the idea that something is amiss, no?

• J_O_D
    J_O_D
    Community Member
    edited January 2020

O.K. On mobile - Tap Menu, find Sign in option inside the menu. On Tablet in portrait mode I see the same as on mobile. On tablet in Landscape mode I see what you have screenshoted - but to the left from Try 1Password FREE I also see Sign in option. So you should be able to find it at least on mobile/on tablet in Portrait mode under the Menu button.

BTW: The link @ag_ana has offered you is the same link where the Sign in options go.

• Thanks for chiming in. :) Does the advice above help, @Bern Shanfield?

Ben

• Bern Shanfield
    Bern Shanfield
    Community Member
    edited January 2020

Yes, all good.

To be clear, there are two distinct issues. One is getting to the signin page so I can sign in. The other are the instructions that could not be followed given the lack of a signin link to click.

I've found that going to 1Password.com multiple times gives me mixed results. Sometimes the signin link is there and sometimes not. Given the number of places this could be coming from, that I got in to upgrade my account, and the infrequency that I log in online, I am not going to pursue resolving the glitches unless someone else has an interest.

Thanks for all the good support. :)

• Bern Shanfield
    Bern Shanfield
    Community Member

Yup, all good, thanks :)

• Thanks for the update @Bern Shanfield. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.