Syncronisierungsprobleme von MAC (WLAN Server) zu iOS - Geräten

Options
Juergen44
Juergen44
Community Member

Fehlermeldung auf dem iPhone und iPad: "Synchronisierungsproblem - Bitte entsperren Sie 1Pawword auf Ihrem MAC, um mit der WLAN Synchronisierung fortzufahren"
und das obwohl ich:

• 1Password am MAC offen habe und unter Einstellungen "WLAN-Server...." aktiviert habe
  • im gleichen WLAN bin
  • Die 1Password-APP auf dem iPad das MacBook erkennt incl. des Sicherheitscodes

Die weiteren Infos der Fehlermeldung lauten: Error Domain=com.agilebits.onepass-word.ErrorDomain Cide=7014 "Bitte entsperren Sie 1Password auf Ihrem Mac, um it WLAN Synchronisation fortzufahren." UserInfo=(NSUnderlyingError=0x2815afdb0 (Error Domain=com.agilebits.1Password.sync-c.wifi Code=6 (null), NSFilePath=,NSLocalizedDescription=Bitte entsperren Sie 1Password auf Ihrem Mac, um it WLAN Synchronisation fortzufahren.)

Alles was hier beschrieben ist habe ich schon durchgeführt: https://support.1password.com/wlan-server-troubleshooting/

Die APP-Version auf dem iPad ist 7.4.4

Liegt es eventuell an den Version Unterscheidungen? (MAC 6.8.8. zu iOS 7.4.4.)
Oder geht es technisch nicht mehr?
Ich habe keine ABO - Account sondern die APP damals gekauft

Würde mich über ein paar Tips / Hinweise freuen, Danke

1Password Version: 6.8.8.
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.2
Sync Type: WLAN Server

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @Juergen44! If you've recently changed computers, or re-installed macOS or 1Password for Mac, the iOS devices may be expecting to sync with a different computer (even though it is physically the same device). I'd recommend following these steps to troubleshoot the WLAN server connection from your Mac to your iOS devices. Let us know how it goes.

• Juergen44
    Juergen44
    Community Member
    Options

Dear Lars, thanks for the fast reply.
    I thought that I did all the tasks in your blog entry before I open my post.
    But after your hint I read it a second time and recognise the topic "If your computer name has spaces or special characters".
    The time since the sync didn't work was nearly the time when I update the macOS.

And after I deleted 2 spaces in the MAC name.....it works.

THANKS a lot and all the best for you

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Juergen44 - you're quite welcome! Glad we were able to help get you back up and running. :)

This discussion has been closed.