Would it be possible to implement the following quality of life improvements?
- Copy 1-time password to clipboard when entering Username and Password from extension (1Password 4 already does this)
- Provide "A,B,C,etc." shortcuts for the list of items in the 1Password 7 application for windows (like in the iOS app), otherwise what is the point of grouping them alphabetically.
- Remember and reselect item after saving changes while Watchtower categories are selected. (Saved items get removed and "Logins" category's 1st item is selected rather then what the user just worked on. Example: If I entered a "2FA" code, I have to save it to see the codes and finish setting up 2FA on a site. Now I have to find that item in the list again. [Please don't just say "use search", it is unnecessary extra work that shouldn't exist in the first place.])
- Allow adding attachments to Secure notes in the 1Password 7 application without going into Edit mode. No reason for the extra step, slows down workflow, especially if additional attachment is to be added after some time.
- Allow "Open" command for attachments (1Password 4 already has this. [There is no reason for that much extra work when all I want is to take a quick look at the picture.]) While at it, make the app recognize the default picture viewer app if already set.
- Give the "items sorted" middle panel of the 1Password 7 app the switch function of ascending/descending (1Password 4 already has this)
These relatively simple improvement would increase productivity tremendously.
1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: 22.214.171.124
OS Version: Windows 10 (1903)
Sync Type: Dropbox