I can't access the application(downloaded it 3/4 years ago), I need to speak with someone to help me

Options
Marcopgb10
Marcopgb10
Community Member

hello everyone, 3 or 4 years ago I had downloaded the "1Password" application on my iPhone and I had also registered. The application has always worked very well. Unfortunately, yesterday I broke the phone and now I need some passwords. I then tried to access "1Password" through another phone, but I was unable to do it: I remember the e-mail address and password, however the application requested me the "secret key" but I don't know. I also tried to contact the site for "login problems", however the site replied that they didn't know my email. Please, I ask you for help !! Thank you (
I used the application until a few days ago, so I remember the password, but now it tells me that it does not know my email address.)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i can't login

Comments

• Thanks for contacting us. I was able to locate a message from you. Let's continue there so that we can better provide a one on one type of support for your issue. Someone should be with you shortly.

ref: VZF-66479-157

• Marcopgb10
    Marcopgb10
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, I wait for you to write to me

• Ben
    Options

:+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.