To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

need to cancel subscription and get reimbursed - never signed up for this or used it

Options
nehda
nehda
Community Member

I have been charged for this service but never signed up for it and have never used it. I have reached out to contact support multiple times and have gotten no response. Even when trying to delete my entire account I can't because none of my emails are linked to an account yet I still got charged.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:need to cancel subscription and get reimbursed - never signed up for this or used it

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @nehda

It looks like my colleague Kristen reached out to you via email 20 minutes ago. Please keep an eye out for her reply, and continue the conversation with her.

Thanks!

Ben

• Trek1778
    Trek1778
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem but have not heard from Kristen. Ron

• Ben
    Options

@Trek1778

The only email I see from you in our inbox is from 2 months ago, and Suzy from our team replied to you at that time. It doesn't appear you ever replied to Suzy's email, so the ticket was closed. If you're still having trouble please reach out to us at support@1password.com.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.