Autofill is filling phone number field with a compounded string of all phone numbers in profile

In 1PasswordX in Chrome/New Edge for the past few months it seems to fill most phone number fields with a concatanted list of all my phone numbers in the selected identity profile.

For example if my phone numbers in the Identity are 1-234-123-4567 and 1-111-222-3333 it will put the following into any phone number fields on the form:

The same does not happen using the Desktop extension in the same or other browsers.

Have tried with release and latest beta versions of 1PasswordX

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 1909
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:phone number

Comments

• Hey @edspar — Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry you ran into this issue. 1Password X filling all phone numbers from an Identity item into one phone number field is a bug we're aware of and I assure you it's on the developers' radar. I'm not sure if this'll work for you but, in the meantime, I personally have made sure to keep only the phone number I know I want to fill in the Identity item's phone number field. If there are multiple numbers for the identity, I just keep the rest in the notes section. I know it's not ideal, but it's the best I've come up with as a workaround for now. As an alternative, if you want each of those phone numbers to fill on separate occasions, creating separate Identity items for each phone number might do the trick? I've gone ahead and added this thread as a +1 to the issue we have filed so we'll let you know here once we get it resolved. Thanks again.

ref:dev/core/core#440

• edspar
    edspar
    Community Member

Thanks for the prompt reply about this functionality.

Look forward to its resolution.

Keep up the good work and responsiveness 1Password Team!

• You bet! I'm looking forward to this issue's resolution as well. And thank YOU for your feedback and encouragement — We genuinely appreciate it, @edspar. :)

This discussion has been closed.