Dragging items on nested tags doesn't work as expected

Hello, when managing tags of my items I want to use the new feature allowing to drag selected items on a tag name on the left pane. Unfortunately when the tag is a nested tag (e.g. Bank/Chase) and you drag the item onto the Chase sub-item, only "Chase" tag is added to dragged items so it creates a brand new tag in the list. The tag part before slash ("Bank/") is lost.

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Thanks for letting us know, @oksoftware! This is a known issue and we have it fixed internally. Assuming no as-yet-undiscovered issues are found in internal testing, the fix should be in the next beta. :+1:

• CoreyCorey
    CoreyCorey
    Community Member

I was about to report this bug myself. I'm glad to hear it should be fixed soon.

How long does it usually take for a fix like this to make its way from beta to the rest of us who aren't on the beta channel?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@CoreyCorey:

It depends on a lot of things, such as how much feedback we receive, and how many items our developers have on their to do list at any given time. This is why we typically don't share timelines, but if a feature is in the beta, it normally doesn't take too long to make its way to the stable version.

This discussion has been closed.