1Password read only

SystemSystem

Team Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password 7 says Read only?.

Comments

• SonlermaSonlerma
    edited January 11

I only have one account. I bought it from Apple Store. I am now on 1Password7 and all my entries now show Read-Only and if I click it keeps asking me to be a member. I don't want to buy a subscription. What are the options?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @Sonlerma! Welcome to the forum!

The 1Password version in the Mac App Store only supports 1Password Memberships, which are paid with a subscription. If you prefer purchasing a license for 1Password 7 instead, please download 1Password 7 from our website instead, and you will be prompted to purchase a license directly in app.

• I am changing computers so the old one has been replaced. Effectively I want to move all to the new computer only. I don’t want to pay for this app again. Please advise.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@Sonlerma:

1Password 7 is a paid upgrade. If you purchased an older version of 1Password in the past, and you don't want to upgrade to version 7, you will have to download the version you purchased, not version 7 like you did.

You can download 1Password 6 from your Mac App Store purchase history.

• Ok thanks! Will try and see.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Sounds good :+1: Let us know how it goes :)

• i uninstalled then reinstalled still having issues the reason i want to talk to someone i only have 22 days on trial. not going to buy premium until i see it works

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

@jajasrmca

Please see your other thread where Ben has been helping you. Specifically this question to help resolve your issue. https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/547379/#Comment_547379

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file