Newly created familiy account can not be added to iPad

Options
wok4
wok4
Community Member

I tap add account, there is a line: we found an account. I tap on the account, enter my master password for the familiy account. I receive an error stating there are problems with my credentials.
Adding the familiy account manually by scanning the QR-Code from my iPhone and entering the master-password results in „1Password needs to be updated“. Latest version iPadOS, latest version 1Password.
Thanks for help

Wolfgang

1Password Version: 7.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IPadOS 13.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• wok4
    wok4
    Community Member
    Options

I also can not add a just created familiy account. It says „1Password Update needed“. Maybe its related!
    Wolfgang

• wok4
    wok4
    Community Member
    Options

Forget: Latest Version of iPadOS, latest version of 1Password.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wok4:

If you see a different error message than the one in the screenshot above, then there is probably a different cause. In your case, please make sure you update the 1Password app to the latest version.

What version of 1Password are you currently using on your iOS device?

• wok4
    wok4
    Community Member
    Options

• wok4
    wok4
    Community Member
    Options

Forgot to mention: I switched on 2FA for the family account...

• This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password account cannot be added.
  • ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wok4:

I have merged all your comments into a single discussion, so we avoid replying to you in multiple places. I would like to ask you to send a diagnostics report from your iOS device, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.