To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

License vs. Manage Billing

Options
spseeker
spseeker
Community Member

Why does my License on my mac say "You are licensed!" - with a membership purchased today? But when I go to the "manage Billing" area it says I have 9 days left of a trial and need to subscribe?

And on my two iphones it also says I need to subscribe?

For the record...still unhappy my old stand alone version of 1Password stopped working and I was forced into this subscription model. It has NOT been an easy transition. I thought I had made it through the painful transition and was not into the pain of paying $80 a year for something that I had already paid for and WAS working just fine...ugh.

Ok. Thanks for letting me vent. Please fix my problem. I really, really, really liked the days when 1Password just worked and made my life easier rather than harder.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iphone still says trial

Comments

• spseeker
    spseeker
    Community Member
    Options

Oh, and I didn't purchase a membership today. My memory is I purchased it a month or two ago?

• Hey @spseeker,

My name is Joshua and I hope you are having a fantastic day so far! I would be more than happy to help you out with the current issues that you are facing. At 1Password we take security and privacy very seriously. In this case, since your issue deals with sensitive information (billing), I would love to get in contact with you privately to further discuss your 1Password account's information and the issue that you are facing.

Please send us an email at support@1password.com. Add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your email before sending it:

[#RDM-27929-438]

This will link your email to our current discussion and I can help you further from there! :)

This discussion has been closed.