Hi, I went through pippolife's problem, may I have assistance? thank you, urgent.

Options
fiammetta
fiammetta
Community Member

I resetted my iphone after the back-up and when I tried to log in 1Password, it asked me email adress, password...
I tried to somehow recover those, I need urgently to find out how to log in again eitherway I lost all my password.
thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:recupero account

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @fiammetta

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble following a phone reset. Do you have a 1Password membership subscription? If you do, then we store your encrypted 1Password data and you can access it using the information on your Emergency Kit.

Get to know your Emergency Kit

If you don't have a subscription with us then you wouldn't have an Emergency Kit, or a login for 1Password.com, as we don't store your data. Your data would be stored only on your device, or perhaps with a 3rd party sync service (Dropbox or iCloud) if you set one up. If you did set up a 3rd party sync service you can try re-establishing syncing with that service in order to restore access to your data. If you did not, then your data would be stored only on your device, which it sounds like you've erased by resetting it.

Please let me know a little more about how you were set up so we can guide you in the best direction.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.