I've installed 1password on windows10 PC. I need to install on Iphone10. I have the $2.99 subscr

Options
hlgreening
hlgreening
Community Member

Hello, I am trying 1Password, having installed on my Windows10 based PC. I'm using free version with a $2.99 subscription at end of month. I'd like to now install 1password on my IphoneX. I've gone to the app store and downloaded the app, but i cant figure out what to do next, without signing up for an $8.99 per month subscription. The 1Password website indicates that the $2.99 version supports iphones and ipads. please advise how I can install on my phone. I do have my ID and Password and Secret Key Thanks in advance for your help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I've installed 1password on windows10 PC. I need to install on Iphone10. I have the $2.99 subscr

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @hlgreening!

When you first open the 1Password app on your iPhone X, you should see a list of options. One of them is named 1Password.com. Please select it and enter your Master Password and Secret Key to add your account to the iPhone app too.

• hlgreening
    hlgreening
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I can get to the place to enter this information, but it is not "enterable". PNG file is attached. The only thing possible there is to scan setup code

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hlgreening:

Have you tried tapping on those fields? If you don't want to login by scanning your Setup Code, you can always enter your information manually, but you will have to select the field where you want to type your information first.

• hlgreening
    hlgreening
    Community Member
    Options

I tried tapping on those fields and it worked!!! I thought I tried tapping on them before - but obviously I didn't! Thanks so much!!!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome @hlgreening! I am happy to hear this :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.