Whats best for me?

Hello. I am interested in a 1Password License but not sure what´s the best option for me...

• I want to use a License just for myself.
  • I am on a Windows PC and will not move to any other Plattform (at least not now).
  • I would like to get Updates, also to newer Versions.
  • Can i move my passwords from Keepass 1:1?
  • Is there, maybe, any Offer/Discount?

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello. I am interested in a 1Password License but not sure what´s the best option for me...

• I want to use a License just for myself.
    • I am on a Windows PC and will not move to any other Plattform (at least not now).
    • I would like to get Updates, also to newer Versions.
    • Can i move my passwords from Keepass 1:1?
    • Is there, maybe, any Offer/Discount?

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @nygma,

If keeping up to date is important to you (as it should be) then an individual 1Password membership is going to be the best option. As for any discounts that might be available to you I'd recommend reaching out to our team at [email protected] to discuss further. :)

Thanks!

Ben

• I have the same question. I use 1Password for myself only. I have been using the family subscription but no one else in my family actually uses it so I am paying for them for nothing. I bought 1Password when it first came out and purchased the updates as they came out when required. My subscription will be coming up soon for renewal for $60 per year. Do I still need to renew this or can I allow it to lapse and use only the one I paid for originally?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@bluespace:

If you are the only one using your Families account, you can convert it to an Individual account before you renew ;)

• Thank you! That’s kind of what I figured. I just wasn’t sure what I lose by doing that....?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@bluespace, you are very welcome!

You won't lose any data in the conversion, if that is what you mean. As far as features are concerned, you won't be able to share items with other users, since it will be an Individual account after the conversion. But you can always convert it back to a Families account in the future, should you need it :)

• You are awesome, thank you!!

• Where do I find out the date it renews?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member
    edited January 20

@bluespace:

On 1Password.com > Billing entry in the menu on the right side of the page > "Your next payment is on" section.

This link should take you directly to your billing section.

This discussion has been closed.