To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have not received my initial log in code when I have registered- therefore I am unable to start

Bongo
Bongo
Community Member

I have paid and registered for my subscription and have not received my initial code to start- my email address is correct as I have received confirmation of my subscription.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have not received my initial log in code when I have registered- therefore I am unable to start

Comments

• Hi @Bongo,

I apologize for the difficulty. I'm not sure how that might've happened as when signing up through our website you have to pick a Master Password before you are billed. So that we can investigate further please send us the invoice you received for the charges to support@1password.com. Thanks!

Ben

• Bongo
    Bongo
    Community Member

Hi@ben thanks for your rep,y- the email was from Apple- is that the one I should forward?

I have since cancelled my subscription as didn’t want to be billed any further for something I couldn’t access.

• Yes, please, that email from Apple may help in tracking down your account, if one was actually created. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.