Only stable browser builds are supported

Hi,

not so long time ago, I've noticed that my chrome extention started looking weird on my Mac (when press command+/). After some troubleshooting, found it is some kind of a conflict between 1password and adblock plus.
Can you address this somehow? Any workaround (don't tell me to uninstall adblock plus)

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:1672]

Thanks.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    What version of Chrome are you using? Only stable browser builds are supported, and your screenshots seems to indicate that you are using a beta, dev, or other unstable build.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    The issue you posted a screenshot of is easily reproducible (even without AdBlock Plus) in unstable builds of Chrome, though.

If you can actually reproduce the issue in Chrome 23, please let me know. We cannot and would love to get specific steps to reproduce.

Be sure you are not using a profile from the unstable Chrome build when switching back to the stable channel. Chrome actually displays a warning message if you try to do this, but many people ignore it. Here's how to create a fresh Chrome profile to test:

http://support.agilebits.com/kb/browser-extensions/how-to-create-a-new-google-chrome-profile
This discussion has been closed.