Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:do you have a phone number for mr to call from the us

Comments

• Blake
    edited February 2020

Hey there @hkrous 🎉

While we’re not presently equipped to offer phone support, we would be happy to work with you by email or here on the forum.

We have a great track record for helping folks this way, and I’m confident we can get things working for you. 😊

The guide that @Naxterra is an excellent starting point, and if there's something that's not covered there, feel free to let me know and I'd be happy to try to answer any questions you might have as well.

• pattylbtoo
    pattylbtoo
    Community Member

i'll try again. trying to install 1PW on a new computer. asks for my secret key. I have it. cant copy from my ipad and paste into the computer. entered manually. error message. couldn't sign in to post my comment here so reregistered. hope I didn't mess up anything an still have access to my program. I cant even imagine what would happen if I lost all of my PWs

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@pattylbtoo:

cant copy from my ipad and paste into the computer. entered manually. error message.

What does the error message say?

• pattylbtoo
    pattylbtoo
    Community Member

your sign-in address, email address, secret key or master password is incorrect

• pattylbtoo
    pattylbtoo
    Community Member

I did it!!!!! same credentials and no code but I am in!!!!!!!
    next is to go to the app store and download the extension from the app store

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@pattylbtoo: Have you managed to install 1Password extension?

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, we are always here for you. Thanks!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.