My vaults on my mac aren't synced with the ones on my iPhone. My account is the same on both devices

Options
LDoherty
LDoherty
Community Member

I have the 1Password app on my mac and my iPhone, but the logins aren't syncing between the 2. I followed some earlier advice and added a primary vault because the Sync icon wasn't showing up, but that would only allow me to sync the primary vault on both using iCloud. Since I have the same account on both devices, shouldn't it sync automatically?

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac Catalina 10.15.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:my vaults aren't syncing between my mac and iphone. I have the same account set up on both

Comments

• LDoherty
    LDoherty
    Community Member
    Options

Actually, I've gotten it to work now. Nevermind.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@LDoherty - Thanks for the update. That's excellent news! I’d like to be able to say I’m glad I helped you get things squared away, but since you appear to have solved the problem by yourself, I can’t hardly claim any credit for it. :-) However, around here, we’ve learned to call a win a win whether we had a hand in it or not.

So, congratulations! Keep an eye on things and please let us know if the problem recurs or if there's anything further we can do to assist you. Otherwise, have a great rest of your week, and thanks for being a 1Password user!

This discussion has been closed.