To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Tried to import Robform data.. 1Password giving me an error

Soldierboytim
Soldierboytim
Community Member

I am using Roboform version 8.6, exported passwords out to CSV, tried to import to my vault, but 1Password is giving me this error: Unable to import.

TypeError: arguments[t] is undefined

Session: 2HEORNJU7JEGXJXTDDLMGZYD7M

Time: 2020-01-24 10:36:31 -05:00

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:import roboform

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Soldierboytim! Welcome to the forum!

Did you export your RoboForm data following these instructions? And is this happening on Windows or macOS?

• klosterpink
    klosterpink
    Community Member
    edited January 2020

[deleted comment]
    found a work around

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @klosterpink, thank you for the update! Did you bump into the similar issues? Please let us know.

Cheers,
    Greg

• klosterpink
    klosterpink
    Community Member

Yes. Had error on import from roboform similar to guy above. Imported data into Dashlane and then did export/import into 1PW. Sorry. Should have left the error code for you. Can find it if you'd like the info. Not resolved, but worked around. It was late 😉

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @klosterpink,

Your workaround is not really obvious, but thank you for the tip! :) I am glad to hear that you managed to import your data.

Hopefully, Soldierboytim will manage to do it too. Fingers crossed!

Cheers,
    Greg

• klosterpink
    klosterpink
    Community Member

It's definitely the formatting of the CSV file that's being rejected by 1PW. The import of the same CSV was successful into Dashlane. I then used their JSON export instead of CSV and import into 1PW was seamless. HTH

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update!

• qsysopr
    qsysopr
    Community Member

Hi, longtime Roboform user here. I'm evaluating 1Password and having the same issue:

Unable to import.

TypeError: arguments[t] is undefined
    Session: *******Redacted*******
    Time: 2020-02-17 08:41:03 -05:00

I'm on RoboForm 8.6.7.7. I'm following the instructions at the link ag_ana posted on January 25 with no luck :-(

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@qsysopr:

I see that you have posted the same question here too, so we will reply there to keep everything in one place ;)

This discussion has been closed.