I installed the newest Chrome Ext and now my Vault that is sync'ed with iCloud doesn't show up.

dsecunda
dsecunda
Community Member

All was working fine and syncing between my Chrome ext, my Mac OS app, and my iPhone. I updated the chrome ext and then found that one Vault that was sync'ed on Dropbox, was not showing up in the Chrome Ext., although it was still showing up in all other places. I thought this might be a Dropbox issue, so on my iOS I changed the sync to iCloud. Still no progress. I then tried to reinstall 1Password on the iOS. It all came back up, but now that is not syncing either with the one Vault in iCloud. All is still good on my phone. On the 1Password preferences, Sync is not even showing up as an option. 2 hours into this and I'm totally disappointed. Help please.

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: 1.17.0
OS Version: OS 10.14.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:installed chrome extension now vault will not sync

Comments

• @dsecunda

You indicate that your using 1.17 for your browser, which is 1Password X. It does not sync to/with any vaults other than those in your membership. It doesn't have any knowledge of your Dropbox or iCloud vaults. To put it another way 1Password X only interacts with membership vaults.

A a general rule, we typically suggest people remove the Primary vault after moving to a subscription to avoid these exact scenarios. Did you intend to keep the Primary vault for some reason? If you have already moved everything to your membership, and you can verify that all your data is safe within your account, you can remove the Primary vault.

Here is a link explaining how to remove the Primary vault. https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/#mac

We're here to help anyway we can.

This discussion has been closed.