Sync logs hard to read

A K
A K
Community Member
edited November 2012 in iOS
Hey,

I just opened the sync logs and they are really hard to read: black/grey font on a grey background.

Edit: just noticed another small thing: the speed of the rotating sync icon is changing all the time (very fast, slow, fast, etc). Somehow unexpected as it really draws the eye's attention.

Besides this small glitch: looks gorgeous! :) Keep up the great work!
Cheers,
Andreas

Comments

• Hi Andreas,

I'm glad you like the new app!

The Sync Logs View bug has been reported, we'll get this fixed as soon as we can. It is supposed to have a light gray background like in other settings, but that specific image is missing in the app at the moment.

The rotation of the sync should be constant. Can you tell me which sync method you're using, is it Dropbox or iCloud? If both, is it specific to one sync method or it doesn't matter?

Please let me know.

Thanks!
  • A K
    A K
    Community Member
    Hey Mike,

I tried to reproduce the sync speed, but no avail so far :S Maybe it was just the normal sync animation and my phone lagged yesterday (which happens annoyingly often on an iPhone 4)...

But found another one:
    on the sync log view, the button on the upper left is without function for me. What's it supposed to do?

Cheers,
    Andreas
  • A K wrote:

But found another one:
    on the sync log view, the button on the upper left is without function for me. What's it supposed to do?
    Andreas

Thanks Andreas, I need to finish wiring up that button.

The button is supposed to allow you to email your sync logs to support if we're debugging a sync issue.
This discussion has been closed.