Drag drop vault doesn't always work

Options
spenceka
spenceka
Community Member

Drag password to another vault does not always work. Always works if I use move to vault. I can move two or three by dragging and don't see them move and then when I use the move to vault from the menu they all move. What might be the issue here?

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.15.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @spenceka!

Can you please try updating to the latest version of 1Password for Mac first? The latest one is version 7.4.1, and you can download it from here (you will need to install this update manually since we had an issue with an earlier version of the automatic updater, which is now fixed in the latest version).

Please try that again after the update and let us know if that helped :)

• spenceka
    spenceka
    Community Member
    Options

I will do that but you should understand that my current version is telling me that I am up-to-date.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@spenceka:

Yes, we had an issue with an earlier version of the automatic updater, so it's normal that your app is reporting that you are up-to-date. This is fixed in the latest version, so you will start receiving update notifications again after installing the latest version manually.

• spenceka
    spenceka
    Community Member
    Options

Update seems to fix the problem my head. Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome! I am happy to hear this. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.