To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Need Access to Old 1Password Account

Options
bbowers10
bbowers10
Community Member

Hello - I previously have a free version of the 1Password program. I had a ton of saved logins to the account. Now, I need access to these old logins. I have since signed up for a membership in order to try and access this data but can't seem to find it anywhere. Please let me know what I need to do in order to access this so I can retrieve my login information. Thanks in advance for your assistance with this!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bbowers10! Welcome to the forum!

Where is your old 1Password data stored?

• bbowers10
    bbowers10
    Community Member
    Options

Hello - I had a free 1Password account and have not been on the app/site in over 6+ months. I went to log back into the app and now it says it is a premium/paid app. I need access to the data from the old app.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bbowers10:

Do you still have access to your old app?

• bbowers10
    bbowers10
    Community Member
    Options

The old app defaults to the new paid version

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bbowers10:

I am afraid I don't understand what you mean by "The old app defaults to the new paid version". If you open the old app, do you see your items in there?

Also, perhaps you missed my first question to you: where is your data currently stored? For example, is it in iCloud, Dropbox etc?

This discussion has been closed.