Show vaults and categories in sidebar at the same time

Options
davedelong
davedelong
Community Member

Vaults are as much an organizational feature for me as are categories. I have vaults for different aspects of my life: vaults for info about my kids, vaults for work stuff, vaults for personal stuff, vaults for organizations I manage, etc.

When I'm searching for stuff, there's a 50/50 chance I want to look in a specific vault, or to look in a specific category. In other words, "I need this thing from work" vs "I need that specific software license key".

Having to constantly flip between showing the vaults versus showing the categories is an added level of friction to using the app. It takes me longer to find what I want, and that's frustrating.

I wish I didn't have to choose to show vaults OR categories. I want to see them both at the same time so I can just find what I'm looking for and not having to spend time clicking around.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @davedelong!

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to to share this feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password even better. I can see how this could be useful to you, so while I cannot make any promises, I can tell you that I have shared your feedback internally :)

Once again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

This discussion has been closed.