To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

keeps asking me to Subscribe. I have.

lutece7
lutece7
Community Member

I have been a happy user of 1Password for many years. I spent a day, several years setting it up and have been happy ever since.

A month ago I succumbed to your request to upgrade to the subscription model and it has been a headache ever since. A month later, i get the notice that my account is “FROZEN”! Maybe the transaction wasn't successful? I subscribed again. But I still keep getting the splash page telling me my account is frozen. I purchased it with Apple iTunes subscription. I know how to do that. I did it. So what’s the problem now.

I went to your support forum. LOTS of other people having the same problem.

I am close to ditching 1Password. Apple’s solution is not bad. At least it is user friendly and seamless.

Now I can’t get 1Password screen menu icon to respond.

You there at Agilebits have really ruined a good thing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lutece7! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here on a public forum, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• bkoistinen
    bkoistinen
    Community Member

My father is having the same problem. He tries to open his 1Password and up pops a screen requesting that he upgrade to seven and a subscription. You cannot get past it. Then when I tried to get in and go ahead with the upgrade it ask for passwords that are locked in the 1password. It’s kind of a nightmare. No access to anything at the moment. My father is 88 years old and can’t see well. I am trying to help him. What is the deal?
    Bkoistinen

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@bkoistinen:

As I suggested for the previous user, please email us a diagnostics report from his machine to support+forum@agilebits.com, and we will be happy to help you too.

Please either include a link to this discussion in your email, or post back here the ticket number you received, so we can connect your message.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.