To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have my email, secret key, password, but do not have a 6-digit authenticator code

ericksojo
ericksojo
Community Member

I am trying to set up my 1Password Emergency Kit. I am trying to log into my 1Password account and I have my email, secret key, password. I enter this information, but then 1Password asks me for a 6-digit authenticator code, which I do not have. Maybe I set this up at one time, but I do not remember. I have the Google authenticator app, but I think what happened is that I got a new phone and should have re-entered all my authenticator accounts again. I must have not done this for 1Password. Help! If I delete my 1Password account, will this delete all my entries in the 1Password software (Version 7.3.2)? Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.15.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't log into 1Password account

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ericksojo!

Please do not delete your 1Password account.

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.