To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I am being billed twice for 1Password: annually from my bank ac and monthly via App store.

Options
dwhitney58
dwhitney58
Community Member

Hello,
I have the same issue as described in a closed thread below. My subscription was auto renewed on Feb 2 via App Store and auto billing through 1Password. How do I go about getting a refund for the double billing and change my settings so that it doesn't happen again. Thank you.

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: 7.4.1
OS Version: OS X 10.15.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2020
    Options

@dwhitney58

I would recommend reaching out to us via support@1password.com Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

This will help facilitate the discussion of account details and in a private manner. We never answer account specifics in the forum for your safety and privacy.

Include the following:

Your user name here in the forum. dwhitney58
    A link to this topic. https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/111023/i-am-being-billed-twice-for-1password-annually-from-my-bank-ac-and-monthly-via-app-store#latest

Also include a summary of your questions, or details on how we may assist you. That will help your ticket to get routed properly.

This discussion has been closed.