Mac not saving Passwords - 1Px

Options
wackovail
wackovail
Community Member
edited February 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

I have updated a password and it doesnt save.

[screenshots removed by 1Password staff because they included personal information-- this is a public forum]

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: 1.17.0
OS Version: OSX 10.14.6
Sync Type: 1pass

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wackovail!

I have removed your screenshots since they included both your email address, and the password for one of your accounts. This is a public forum, so this is not something you should post in the public. For your privacy and security, I have removed the information from your post.

Please write us the exact steps that you are following to make this happen, so we will be able to test your steps here and see if we can reproduce the issue.

Thank you!

• wackovail
    wackovail
    Community Member
    Options

It was a fake password just to show you. Do you still have the screen shot you could send me so I can reference it again? Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wackovail:

Thank you for the confirmation. I believe that your email address was the real one though, so I preferred removing the picture for your privacy.

We don't have the screenshot anymore, but it will still be on your computer unless you manually moved it to the Trash and emptied the trash afterwards. Alternatively, please feel free to send us a new screenshot via email. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.