Desktop not syncing with device

Options
Jim853
Jim853
Community Member

Signed up for family version. Installed desktop on Mac OS X 10.15.2. Imported passwords from Google. I see all items listed on both desktop and mobile. I changed my Google password to stronger using 1Password. When I try to login to google on phone (iPhone 11Plus Pro IOS 13.3.1) it shows old password. What am I doing incorrectly? Must I do manual sync?

1Password Version: 7.4.3
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.15.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:password changed on browser, did not update on device

Comments

• Jim853
    Jim853
    Community Member
    Options

I was reading some other postings and found this: I now have 2 accounts for my gmail, one with a username, one without. The account without has correct password whereas account with username has old password. How can I correct? What did I do incorrect so as I update the rest of my accounts I do not repeat the same mistake?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Jim853:

You can edit the item without a username, and type your username in it. At that point, you can delete the other login (the one with the wrong password) so you don't have duplicates.

What did I do incorrect so as I update the rest of my accounts I do not repeat the same mistake?

It's difficult to say without knowing exactly what you did. Do you remember all the steps you followed to have this happen?

This discussion has been closed.