Here are the details:
- Migrated to family plan Sept. 2018 - access via app worked via facial recognition
- iPhone upgrade from X to 11 Pro Feb. 2020 - access via app blocked. Tried multiple times using password listed on personal 1Password website.
- Changed password on personal 1Password website - app access still blocked on 11 Pro
- Note: after changing password on personal 1Password website the app access via authorized iPad worked fine
- After multiple failure attempts, I receive my password hint, unfortunately cannot remember it. Attempting to locate it.
- Sync type unknown. Why is this not specified on the personal 1Password website? I still have a a dropbox file though.
- Concerned about deleting app and downloading it again. Is this OK?
- If so, for safety sake I would prefer to export all data via CSV in case data is blown out
Any assistance to determine next steps will be greatly appreciated.
1Password Version: 7.4.4
Extension Version: 7.4.4
OS Version: iOS 13.3.1
Sync Type: Not Provided