Why 2 Logins Required??

I have been trying out 1PW X and like it. The worst feature (for me) is needing to login again to the actual 1PW app, when I have already unlocked 1PW X.

Is some sort of integration going to be implemented soon?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2020

Hey there @VirgilBoy. 👋

That's a good question. It doesn't look like you included your operating system in your post, but I'm wondering if you're using macOS or Windows. We're currently working on a feature called Desktop App Integration. It's available in the 1Password X and 1Password for Mac betas, although it's not yet available on Windows. If you do happen to be using macOS, I'd suggest giving the betas a try. It'll allow 1Password X to lock/unlock based on the lock state of the 1Password for Mac app. For more info, take a look at this announcement post.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• VirgilBoy
    VirgilBoy
    Community Member

Excellent! I may try out the betas. I am primarily on Mac, but also Windows. I am inclined to do major edits or whatever in 1PW itself, and in that situation generally on Mac.

I didn't indicate my OS version etc because I thought it was a very general question. But I forgot the Windows possibility.

I do look forward to seeing this feature arrive after the beta phase!!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@VirgilBoy:

Sounds good! Let us know what you think about the betas if you give them a try :)

This discussion has been closed.