Don't see the Sync option for iOS.

mmt710
mmt710
Community Member

Hi there,

I'm running the 7.4.4 version of 1passowrd on iOS 13.3.1. I have not been able to find the sync option on any of my devices for iCloud. I have done some research to see what kind of account I have (full account on free trial), but have no Primary vault either. I have checked for iCloud drive, backup, almost everything I can think of to try. Chrome imported super easily, but can't get anything from Safari (Version 13.0.5 14608.5.12) to work either. Currently using a mac with Mojave 10.14.6, and 1password app version 7.4.1 downloaded yesterday from the Mac App store.

appreciate any help.
thanks, meghan

1Password Version: 7.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 13.3.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @mmt710

1Password account data is synced by 1Password itself, not iCloud. To sync additional devices you would select the 1Password.com option. :) I hope that helps!

Ben

• mmt710
    mmt710
    Community Member

Hi Ben,
    Maybe I wasn't clear. I have not seen an option in 1password to sync my iCloud info on any of my devices that I have installed 1password on.

• Apologies for not understanding your situation. If I'm understanding correctly now... your 1Password data is currently stored in iCloud and you want to get it moved over to your 1Password account? If that's correct then you'd do the following:

1. Enable standalone vaults by selecting 1Password > Preferences > Advanced > Allow creation of vaults outside of 1Password accounts. This will create a Primary vault on your Mac.
    2. Set up the newly created Primary vault to sync your data from iCloud: Sync your 1Password data
    3. Switch vaults to your Personal vault using the vault switcher at the top left of the application
    4. Use Help > Tools > Migrate Standalone Vaults to Account

Once complete your data should be in your account and the Primary vault should be deleted. I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.