Can someone please help me reset my password?

Jpalmer419
Jpalmer419
Community Member

I started a conversation here and someone told me that someone else would email me but it's been 3 days and I haven't heard from anyone. I desperately need access to my account. Can someone please contact me? Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Jpalmer419

My apologies. Our email team works from the oldest replies to the newest. As such each time you email in without having heard from us you effectively bump yourself to the end of the line. This has been further compounded by the fact that much of our team is away at a planning meeting this week. I'm going to see what I can do to expedite a response to your inquiry but in the mean time please try to avoid sending any further messages, as that will only further delay a response. Thanks!

Ben

ref: LVW-17772-358

• Jpalmer419
    Jpalmer419
    Community Member

Hi Ben, I received my new iphone and when I re-connected my master password worked (thank God). If my late-husband received a secret key 4 or 5 years ago when he set this up he didn't mention it and that wouldn't be like him. He knew he was ill and was trying to set everything up for me for the future. So, I don't understand why my master password doesn't work on any of my other devices. I'm also confused why my account doesn't show up under my or my late husband's (who set it up years ago) email? I've since purchased a subscription and will try to join the 2 accounts but if someone can contact me and answer some of these questions, I'd appreciate it. Thank you

• @Jpalmer419

I replied to your email back on February 12th but have not received a reply there. Could you please reply to my email so we can troubleshoot this issue for you? Trying to carry on the conversation both here and by email is going to get confusing, for one or both of us. :)

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.