My email address and password are rejected on my Mac Airbook but accepted iPhone. What's up?.

DavidLJackson
DavidLJackson
Community Member

I can't access or sign into my 1Password account on my MacBook Air. However, I can sign in using the same email and password on my iPhone. How do I access 1Password on my MacBook Air?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:email address and password rejected on my Mac Airbook but accepted on my iPhone. What's up?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DavidLJackson! Welcome to the forum!

What is the error message that you get when you try to sign into your 1Password account on your MacBook Air?

• DavidLJackson
    DavidLJackson
    Community Member

I accidentally lost and replaced a password for one of my log ins. Can I retrieve the old password or is it gone forever? Thanks for your help.
    Dave

1Password Version: 7.6
    Extension Version: 1.2
    OS Version: OS X 10.15.6
    Sync Type: iCloud
    Referrer: forum-search:can i retrieve an old password?

• DavidLJackson
    DavidLJackson
    Community Member

I should clarify. Password is functioning well. I just need to retrieve a former password for the log in I am trying to access. Is there a way to do this?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@DavidLJackson:

Thank you for the clarification. If you want to retrieve a previous version of a specific Login item, you can use the item history feature:

View and restore previous versions of items

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

I have also merged your other discussion to this one so we have everything in the same place ;)

This discussion has been closed.