When I log into 1 Password on another (properly added) Windows 10 device, my data is not there.

I added the additional Windows 10 device yesterday. Logged in via 1password.com and there is 0 data. Help please!

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Home (most current update)
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:When I log into 1 Password on another (properly added) Windows 10 device, my data is not there.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kaustin! Welcome to the forum!

It sounds like you have never migrated your data to 1Password.com, if you don't see it when you login there. On your existing Windows device, make sure you move your data to your 1Password account, so it will show up on your new Windows device too.

• kaustin
    kaustin
    Community Member

When I log into 1 password.com on original Windows 10, all data is there (713 pieces of data); when I log into 2nd Windows 10, there is nothing. Where can I find migration instructions - is that the underlying cause? Thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@kaustin:

Where can I find migration instructions

I have posted a link to the instructions in my previous post, but [here](Where can I find migration instructions - is that the underlying cause?) it is again for your convenience.

• is that the underlying cause?

Yes, once you have performed the migration, you will see your items on 1Password.com ;)

This discussion has been closed.